- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
- It's not what happens to you but how you react to it that matters.
- An investment in knowledge pays interest.
- Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
John F. Kennedy
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
- You once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- : Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Science without humanity, Knowledge without character, Politics without principle, without morality, Worship without sacrifice.
- remains after one has what one has learned in school.
- You can do anything, but not everything.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.
- We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
- The beginning is the most important part of the work.
- Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will.
- You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not’?
George Bernard Shaw
- If you can accept losing, you can't win.